Swift Publisher 5.5.8 Build 4595 Crack Mac Full Version Free Download
Swift Publisher Crack Mac is a page layout and desktop publishing app for Mac. This software provides all you need to create effective desktop publishing materials, such as flyers, brochures, catalogues, magazines, booklets, newsletters, calendars, posters, menus, cards, Facebook and Twitter covers, ad banners and many more. Swift Publisher for Mac contains over 300 pre-designed templates for various document types. You will find two-fold and tri-fold brochures, catalogues, facing pages, social media, and many other templates.
Swift Publisher Free gives you plenty of easy editing options, from altering the text to changing backgrounds and inserting photos (either your own or using a built-in library of more than 40,000 images). As you get more proficient, you can also use features that you’ll usually find only in more-advanced apps, such as layers, master pages, and fairly detailed text and photo manipulation.
Swift Publisher Mac is a page layout and desktop publishing app for Mac. This software provides all you need to create effective desktop publishing materials, such as flyers, brochures, catalogues, magazines, booklets, newsletters, calendars, posters, menus, cards, Facebook and Twitter covers, ad banners and many more.
Swift Publisher Mac Features:
- Touch Bar supported.
- Swift Publisher takes full advantage of macOS Sierra capabilities.
- Generates industry-standard barcodes, including QR code, UPC, EAN, and more.
- Document size can be set in different measurement units: inches, millimetres, centimetres, points, picas and pixels.
- Google Maps can be integrated into your brochure or flyer.
Professional Graphic Tools:
- Over 300 professionally designed templates for different types of documents (flyers, letterheads, brochures, newsletters, catalogues, etc.).
- 2,000+ clipart images (40,000+ clipart images with Extras Pack).
- Integration with Depositphotos integration – an online store of over 60 million vector and raster images.
- More than 100 unique masks, as well as the ability to use a custom image as a mask.
- Integration with Photos, iPhoto and Aperture.
- Insert images in many supported formats — PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS and more.
- Apply macOS Core Image filters to your images.
- Tint, tile, crop, control transparency and rotate images.
- Smart Shapes with controllable behaviour.
- An option to fill Smart Shapes with pictures and make creative frames for your photos.
- Draw freehand shapes using the spline drawing tool.
- Linear and radial gradient fills.
Powerful Text Editing:
- Add text using a Text box, Vertical or Circle Text tools.
- Flow text from column to column or to another page.
- Link/unlink existing text boxes or create the same size linked text box on the next page.
- Control transparency, rotate and fill text blocks with colours.
- Flexible control over text block to change spacing and size.
- Apply unique styles to text and paragraphs.
- Take control over line and character spacing as well as paragraph indention.
- Create a text list with a variety of bullets.
- Tables support (cells can contain text and graphics).
- Use Check Spelling to avoid misprints.
- A collection of artistic 2D and 3D heading presets.
- Art Text 3 integration (Art Text 3 purchase is required).
- 100 additional fonts (Extras Pack only).
- The quality is great and the templates look really good. I can make a beautiful brochure in no time, quick and quite easy
- This product works on Mac and Apple products only which is limiting.
Powerful Publishing Tools:
- Spread View Mode lets you see and edit two pages on a sheet.
- Support for multi-page documents with the ability to view each page at a different angle.
- Take advantage of wrapping text around objects.
- The page thumbnails panel allows you to preview and easily manage pages.
- The master pages option allows you to create a common background for several pages (use for page numbering, heading, background picture, etc.).
- The Text to Curve feature lets you transform fonts into vector lines — an option often required when submitting documents to a printshop for professional printing.
- Add as many layers as you wish and choose to make them invisible or non-printable.
- Adjustable layout guides are used for precise object placement.
- Set precise guide positioning by entering a value.
- New Document Dialog allows you to set up properties when creating a new document: page size, spread view, number of pages, measurements and margins.
- Create a custom grid by setting vertical and horizontal cell spacing.
- Smart guides that appear automatically to help align objects with respect to each other.
- Group objects with the opportunity to resize and rotate them as a single item.
- The booklet printing (imposition) option in the print dialogue arranges brochure pages automatically.
- Dynamic Data Fields allow inserting contact details or data from a text file for batch printing of invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- Calendar Editor for creating personalized calendars.
Working with the Results:
- Export your work to PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EPS and PDF.
- Store all of your work in iCloud Drive and conveniently access your documents on any Mac computer.
- Share your publications with Facebook and Twitter or send them by e-mail.
- Easily find a document by its content using Spotlight.
CD/DVD Labels and Inserts
- Print directly to disc with supported printers (popular Canon, Epson, HP models with disc tray).
- Design CD/DVD labels, jewel box covers, tray inserts, folding booklets and many more.
- Support for hundreds of CD/DVD label papers from Avery and other vendors.
- Ready-made designs for music and photo discs.
- Insert song titles, album and artist names and cover art from iTunes library.
Labels and Envelopes
- Design and print mailing, shipping, file folder and other labels.
- Label stock from popular vendors supported.
- Standard metric and US envelopes.
- Create custom envelopes and label layouts.
- Print addresses on your labels and envelopes directly from the Contacts app.
- Print barcode labels with UPC, EAN, ISBN, QR and other barcodes.
- Over 60 ready-made designs of horizontal and vertical business cards.
- Hundreds of supported business card stock.
- Create custom layouts easily.
- Print at home or export to PDF for a print shop.
Folded and Flat Cards
- Design postcards, flat and folded greeting cards.
- Print on plain paper or on greeting card paper from Avery and other vendors.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.